These pants are more skirt than pant and fall particularly glamourously in this silk crepe de chine. Choose these wonderful trousers for a truly contemporary special occasion look and team them with any of our silk tops.
– gentle hand wash in warm water
– spin to remove excess water
– line dry in shade
– do not soak/bleach/tumble/wring
– hot iron with pressing cloth
– dry clean (P)
Who can go past silk crepe de chine for the ultimate in glamour and elegance. We feature it here in our drape top which works back with anything. Soft and feminine and so flattering!
- gentle hand wash in warm water
- spin to remove excess water
- line dry in shade
- do not soak/bleach/tumble/wring
- hot iron with pressing cloth
- dry clean (P)
Not everyone thinks that these rajah pants will suit them however let us reassure you that the cut on these pants fit like a skirt and are just as flattering. Hovering somewhere between a skirt and pants they are so comfortable and they look so directional!
Polyester 74 / Rayon 20 / Spandex 6
- cold hand wash or gentle machine wash
- spin to remove water and remove immediately
- cool iron - no steam
- do not bleach/soak/tumble/wring
- dry clean (P)
This is a very clever designed shirt in the most delicate silk mesh. It has wonderful black lace down the front of its swing shape and has collar and cuffs to give it sharp business like elegance. This shirt will take you from day to night in a pinch and looks equally good over pants or skirts.
- dry clean only (P)
What a great way to brighten up a black outfit! Wear these kimono print leggings under all of your black gear and warm up for winter in the most stylish way! We like wearing them with other prints as well to really mix up things but rest assured a little black dress will be given a great update with these worn under it.
Made from super soft viscose lycra these leggings fit comfortably and are true to size. We know they will become your favourite go to accessory for this winter!
- viscose lycra
- Cool machine wash separately inside out
- Spin to remove excess water
- Line dry in shade
- Do not soak/bleach/tumble